THANK YOU!

Pylon Racing General Interest --
bob brogdon
Super Contributor

THANK YOU!

Post by bob brogdon »

I especially want to thank Trey Witte for giving up flying at the NATs to be the starter for 426 and 422; we could not have raced without his contribution!

I also want to thank all the people that contributed to make it fun for us; it takes a lot of work to run a race, and every little bit, from providing the big tent, setting up the matrix, processing airplanes, to managing the course equipment helps make it possible.

Your efforts are appreciated!

Thanks,

Bob
Greg Doe
Super Contributor

Re: THANK YOU!

Post by Greg Doe »

Bob, Let's give fill credit to Trey. He was also the starter for Club 40, 424, and EF1
cpaine
Super Contributor

Post by cpaine »

I asked Trey, “what are you racing?” He said not this year. I thanked him with a handshake. Respect!
airplanescotty
Super Contributor

Post by airplanescotty »

Not racing is of course a huge sacrifice,, however,,,

Reminding everyone to sign up, assigning tent spaces, collecting all the tent $$$$,,, 4 days on the line,,, enduring the heat, the rain, the Light System, All us Pilots In Command :P , the attention to required for each heat ~ Who Did What To Whom When,,, then he had to get the Banquet going, the food,, run the Raffle,, all the Awards,,,,,, And then,, at the end of the day, present all the Trophy's,,,,,, Then he got up and did it again,,, times 4 !!!!!!!

Thank You Trey Witte, I applaud your contribution!!!!

Scotty
QTR ~ Waste Not A Moment!!!!!