RIP Jack Fehling 10/14/2020

Pylon Racing General Interest --
airplanescotty
Super Contributor

Re: RIP Jack Fehling 10/14/2020

Post by airplanescotty »

I always looked forward to seeing Dad at the races!!! We would visit, talk about airplanes, he offer SEMPRA guidance, answer my questions :roll: :o :D

He always walked out to number 1 pylon while you were test flying, I guess to see how close your turns were!!!

While at our Tavares races I so enjoyed repeatedly handing you First Place trophies, but my greatest joy was to focus on Dad, see the pride in his eyes of his son, again, occupying the top of the podium!!

Believe me,,, you are so fortunate have had a Dad, and Mom, who were/are always there for you, supporting you, in all you do,,,,, your memories of Dad will be with your forever,,,, hold dear and cherish everyone!!!

For some time to come,,,,, focus on "Just getting thru today"!! And let the passage of time become your close friend!

God Bless..

Scotty & Maureen
QTR ~ Waste Not A Moment!!!!!
Kurt Bozarth
Super Contributor

Post by Kurt Bozarth »

Matthew,

I am sorry for your loss. I took this picture of you and your dad at the 2005 Nats. I think he was a proud father - then and always!

Kurt
Attachments
Pylon #5.JPG
Kurt Bozarth
kbozarth01@gmail.com
Marauderer
Super Contributor

Post by Marauderer »

Matt, Jack was a class person and I always enjoyed our conversations. You and your family are in my prayers as I know that without Jack there is a big hole in your lives.
Barry 14T