NATS 2021 INPUT PAGE

Pylon Racing General Interest --
KRProton
Super Contributor

Re: NATS 2021 INPUT PAGE

Post by KRProton »

One other issue that recently occurred to me regarding the Nat's is another comment about the practice sessions. I somehow get the idea there has already been some discussion in this regard, but one more thing I would like to add is the problem of the golf carts out there within the course near the starting area. The problem is that sometimes carts get parked in a location that blocks the pilot's view of his plane on the line. A designated parking area for carts would solve this problem.

Tim Lampe
mikecondon
Super Contributor

Post by mikecondon »

The issue of the practice format at the Nats will see a completely new format. No more line up of aircraft for practice. No more then 8 on the line. 4 carts max in a designated parking spot on the line. I have put in much time to assure the new format will be the answer to the crisis of practice time.
mikecondon
Super Contributor

Post by mikecondon »

The issue of the practice format at the Nats will see a completely new format. No more line up of aircraft for practice. No more then 8 on the line. 4 carts max in a designated parking spot on the line. I have put in much time to assure the new format will be the answer to the crisis of practice time.
mikecondon
Super Contributor

Post by mikecondon »

OPPS...Had to post it twice to get your attention???...lolol
GaryS
Super Contributor

Post by GaryS »

mikecondon wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:38 am The issue of the practice format at the Nats will see a completely new format. No more line up of aircraft for practice. No more then 8 on the line. 4 carts max in a designated parking spot on the line. I have put in much time to assure the new format will be the answer to the crisis of practice time.
Good thing it doesn’t say you can’t refuel as many times as you need on the line...I’ll just take all my planes and a gallon of fuel and do all my test flying in one trip to the line! HAHAHAHA
GS
mikecondon
Super Contributor

Post by mikecondon »

Absolutely!!! Let it be know by all that Gary is the only one who will be allowed to do as he pleases!!!...MAKE IT 2 GALLONS!!!!
GaryS
Super Contributor

Post by GaryS »

mikecondon wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:58 am Absolutely!!! Let it be know by all that Gary is the only one who will be allowed to do as he pleases!!!...MAKE IT 2 GALLONS!!!!
While I appreciate it, I don’t want to hog up the starting line.
One gallon will be more than sufficient. ;)
GS
mikecondon
Super Contributor

Post by mikecondon »

Your unselfish thoughtfulness will will never be forgotten, nor will it ever be rewarded!!!..I CANCELLED THE CHECK!!!...lol
GaryS
Super Contributor

Post by GaryS »

Yeah the bank told us! We had planned on donating it all to charities for neglected children and puppies...I can’t believe you’d say no to innocent children and puppies. So sad :(
GS
mikecondon
Super Contributor

Post by mikecondon »

Please do not read into Garys last post!!! I only stop the check because he refused his lovely wife the opportunity to go shopping for the lovely things she so deserves, and was spending it all on aircraft!!!
mikecondon
Super Contributor

Post by mikecondon »

I now would push forward to the improvement of the 2021 Nats. This year you will see many improvements at the AMA site. Concrete pads in high profile areas and resurfacing the runway are to name a few.
It appears the banquet at this years Nats are being planned at this point. Remaining positive will help this happen.
mikecondon
Super Contributor

Post by mikecondon »

Hi all!!...a lot of plans are being worked on as we speak.
Let's get registered asap...way ahead of entrees at this point last 2 years!!!
mikecondon
Super Contributor

Post by mikecondon »

THERE ARE NO LATE FEES FOR PYLON....Outside of 30 days prior is highly appreciated due to order commitments such as food, trofs, etc......Thank You!!!!!
kane
Super Contributor

Post by kane »

The NATs entries were shared recently and they were slightly ahead of last year but below normal. One thing to keep in mind is that trophies are determined as of 5/3. Therefore, if you are planning on attending please register before 5/3, as Mike was saying it really helps with planning.

DK
mikecondon
Super Contributor

Post by mikecondon »

The entrees at the time of this post are approaching the 60's for 426 and 422!!! Both are at the mid to upper 50's at this time!!
Don't get left out of the best race ever!! We sure have it coming!!!
I have put a great amount of work into a fantastic practice format. It will require all of you to be supportive!!...please
You can read more about it on the Nats Practice posting...thank you