Thank you from CMAD Racing

Pylon Racing General Interest --
iamtom
Super Contributor

Thank you from CMAD Racing

Post by iamtom »

Hi All,
I have been remiss in thanking you all for supporting CMAD all these years. How lucky are we to have had competitive planes to fly, available and plentiful.
There have been several,involved in it's evolution. Special thanks are in order for their incredible support. Most recently Thanks to Randy Bridge for his performance at the 2021 NATS in winning 422 and supporting CMAD for several years. Also Thanks to Harold Sattler and Chuck Bridge for helping with the first prototypes built to prove the MFL design early on. Jerry Small, who left us way to soon, for his Designs. Will Naemura for starting the whole thing and developing the relationship with Harry Ha and starting the machine in China providing a great series of models for us.
Now for today's important thank you. Steve and Jo Taylor of A-1 Composites for stepping up and making sure we have high quality models for us to compete with.
Through all this from nearly Day one, Thank you to our great friend and advocate for Pylon on every level, Dan Kane. He and Jerry designed the Miss Dara.Dan also updated the fuselage for the Too Sweet, now Small Wonder, in honor of Jerry Small, and now the Miss Foxy Lady, aka MFL which is just a stunning example of good design and performance. Great design work on all. Never easy but fantastic results. There have been about 35 built so far and another 30 plus on order.
There are many others who have supported this effort in many ways that and I would for sure miss someone. You all"ROCK" and I can't wait for the next race with you all.
Thanks,
Tom
123READY TURN