2022 NATIONALS TROPHIES!!!!

Pylon Racing General Interest --
mikecondon
Super Contributor

2022 NATIONALS TROPHIES!!!!

Post by mikecondon »

The 2022 Nationals will have a totally upgraded new look for trophies. I have been working with Tim Lampe since before the holidays to provide a whole new look to the trophies. We feel that anyone racing, making the trophy positions, should be rewarded with a trophy that stands out and displays a Job well done!!!
This new venture for all to be proud of comes with a cost. I have worked with AMA to allow us to proceed with their blessings. Much had to be considered between the two parties for this to run smoothly. The cost for all the trophies, for all four events, has come to a cost of $2900. This also falls on our responsibility. We have reached out to some already for their donation and sponsorship with great return. At this time, we have reached close to half our goal.
We are asking you to consider making a donation, minimum of $100, to complete the goal set forth. Adding your name to the trophy as a sponsor will be with your approval.
We also need to complete this adventure by March 15th. Tim will be ordering product and start production at this time.
You may reply here or contact me with your donation..Mike Condon 734 718 6088.. email mc2009c@yahoo.com

I thank all of you for your consideration and support!!!!
mikecondon
Super Contributor

Re: 2022 NATIONALS TROPHIES!!!!

Post by mikecondon »

I would like to thank those of you who have reached out with your donation!! We still have a ways to go.
Just giving those of you a bit of a reminder who have it under consideration still.
thank you, mike
mikecondon
Super Contributor

Re: 2022 NATIONALS TROPHIES!!!!

Post by mikecondon »

Hope everyone is doing great or close to it!!!
Just reaching out to the racing community again, to ask for some continued support of the new trophy project in place. A number of you have stepped forward with a donation in support in which I completely appreciate. I am asking others to take a step forward, and be part of this project, that the racing community will be proud of at the Nats!!! Contact information and detailed information is in my original post.
Thanks again, mike