Mike Langlois

Pylon Racing General Interest --
Mr_McGlue
Super Contributor

Re: Mike Langlois

Post by Mr_McGlue »

Sad news today. My condolences to the Langlois family and friends.

Robert King
Greg Doe
Super Contributor

Post by Greg Doe »

I've been able to call Mike a friend for almost 50 years. To say that he was a very special person is actually an understatement. His kindness touched many of us in the pylon community. This is a very busy time for the family.
Keep them in your prayers. At some later date an obituary might be posted here. May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen
Hanknsd
Super Contributor

Post by Hanknsd »

To the sweetest kindest giving man I love you.
You will be missed by so many.
Your one off many friends Hank D
airplanescotty
Super Contributor

Post by airplanescotty »

Mike Langlois was a quiet man who stood out among men! His commitment to personal excellence being the contributing factor! From personal, physical, and professional, everything he did, he did it extremely well!

During my college years I became a machinist, C-130 Landing gear,, I liked it, I was good at it, and really enjoyed watching this big hunk of rusty steel turn into a thing of precision and beauty!

Fast forward to our return to Pylon, Rocket said,,, call Mike and get a motor, OK :o :P The motor shows up, I open the box and held this machined work of art and said ~ Holy Shit!!!!! I enjoyed looking at it for at least a week saying to myself,,, there is something special going on with Mike Langlois, I gotta meet this guy!!!

Because of his quality product I paid close attention to the man while in his presence and everything about him was exemplary,,, how he interacted with people and how he controlled his physical world!!

Then his family, close friends, I noticed how much they all loved him, consistently across the board,, everyone!!!!!!

Then add all the other people who show up to the races,,,, everyone respected him and held him in High Regard!!!!

The important part about all this,,,,,, all these personal qualities came from his heart, prolly with the help of his mom & dad,, his desire to be as good as he could, in everything he did!

I am honored to have known Mike Langlois!

Scotty
QTR ~ Waste Not A Moment!!!!!