2023 Mile High Champ Race Big top

Pylon Racing General Interest --
Hanknsd
Super Contributor

2023 Mile High Champ Race Big top

Post by Hanknsd »

Gentlemen, Time is running out.

I would like to remind everyone that there is no shade at the field. You will be responsible to provide your own pop up.
However I can provide a large 30'x60' commercial tent. This tent would provide shade for (18) 10'x10' spaces that can be rented @ cost to be $150 per space. Paid reservations for a space must be made by July 31st. Our cost like everything else has increased. We are not making any money, this is our actual cost. I must receive (18) non refundable payments in order to have this big top reserved. If I don't receive (18) payment, your payment will be refunded.
So far this is the list of people that expressed interest in a space. This is not even close for me to order the tent.
Dan Thordarson.
Mike Helsel
Jacob Racquet
Doug Killebrew

This is not even close for me to order the tent.
Dan and Mike if this list does not increase please have an alternate plan

Best regards Hank
Last edited by Hanknsd on Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurt Bozarth
Super Contributor

Re: 2023 Mile High Champ Race Big top

Post by Kurt Bozarth »

Option #2
IMG_4870.jpeg
Attachments
IMG_4869.jpeg
Kurt Bozarth
kbozarth01@gmail.com
vonderhey
Super Contributor

Post by vonderhey »

Hi everyone, Please let me start out expressing my complete appreciation for Hank and his team for hosting the 2023 NMPRA Q-40 Championship Race. If you have not been to a race at this facility with Hank as the host you have been missing one of the most professional and finely run contests that you could ever attend. The food, the trophies and most importantly the professionalism that is displayed by the contest volunteers.
The tent situation is what it is. $150 per spot, this X 18 is what the tent cost the club. Please don’t wait till the day of the contest for a spot under the tent. If they’re not 18 spots reserved by 7/31/23 there won’t be a tent, you will be on your own. If you want a spot under the tent then please indicate that to Hank on this thread. If not then please indicate that to Hank on this thread. I am committing to three tent spots for myself and Aero Engines.
If you plan on attending, pleas sign up as soon as possible. Early sign ups will help Hank and the club make all of the necessary preparations to insure we have the great contest that we all want to have.
In addition, there will be a Aero Engines Q-40 Engine raffled off to one lucky pilot. Each pilot will receive one ticket for the engine raffle. Good Luck to all! Von Der Hey.
killerd
Super Contributor

Post by killerd »

Doug K is in for a spot. Thank you Hank!!
vonderhey
Super Contributor

Post by vonderhey »

Best tent ever!
IMG_6455.jpeg
vonderhey
Super Contributor

Post by vonderhey »

Hi there Hank, I was wondering how we are doing on the tent spot reservations? Hopefully the reservations are coming in so we can check off shade on the to do list. Von Der Hey
Hanknsd
Super Contributor

Post by Hanknsd »

Hello Lee,
Not good. I only have 3 plus your 3.
I only have till the end of the month to get all of the commitments.
Besides ordering the Big top, we need to give the 3 that have expressed interest time to make alternate plans if I need to cancel
Regards Hank
vonderhey
Super Contributor

Post by vonderhey »

FOR SALE:
Attachments
FOR SALE:  $150.00 PER BOTTLE
FOR SALE: $150.00 PER BOTTLE
Fly Fast n Left
Super Contributor

Post by Fly Fast n Left »

I am in for a tent space.

Jacob Raquet
vonderhey
Super Contributor

Post by vonderhey »

Well it looks like we are not going to have a big tent at the Champ Race? Von Der Hey
Hanknsd
Super Contributor

Post by Hanknsd »

Good morning everyone.
As Lee stated I would like to confirm that, yes the big top will not be available.
Please make your own plans for shade as there is no onsite shade.
Regards Hank