Call for candidates for the office of President of the NMPRA

Pylon Racing General Interest --
twitte
Super Contributor

Call for candidates for the office of President of the NMPRA

Post by twitte »

All,

I am opening the call for candidates for the office of President of the NMPRA. Candidates must qualify via one of the following standards, per Article 6 Section 3 (a):
- A current member in good standing for at least four(4) full seasons prior to running for office,
- A current member that has served as a District VP for at least two(2) years,
- A current member that has held the position of Secretary/Treasurer for at least one(1) full year.

If you meet one of these qualification and would like to possible serve the NMPRA in the position of President, please submit an email to Larry Lisowski, at the listed email address, stating your desire to be included on the ballot. I will review all emails and reply back to you.

If you have any questions about the duties of the office, please call me at the listed number and we can talk.

This process will stay open, per Article 12 Section 1 of the By-Laws, until end of day September 15, 2023.

Shortly thereafter an email will be sent to all active members with a link to a ballot system so that a vote can be recorded. The voting phase of this election will last at least 15 days, as called out in Article 12 Section 2 of the By-Laws, from the day the email is sent.

If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to call me.

Trey
twitte
Super Contributor

Re: Call for candidates for the office of President of the NMPRA

Post by twitte »

All,

Just a reminder that this process will be open until September 15th.

Please consider stepping up and serving your community.

Trey
twitte
Super Contributor

Post by twitte »

All,

One week until the nomination phase is closed. Please look deep and consider stepping up to serve your community.

Trey
twitte
Super Contributor

Post by twitte »

All,

Last day of the nomination phase for the position of President of the NMPRA.

If you want to be a part of real change in the pylon community, this is a great starting point. Look deep and commit to being a real part of the change.

Please let Larry Lisowski know by email by the end of today.

Trey
twitte
Super Contributor

Post by twitte »

All,

This portion of the process is closed. I have received and verified one candidate. In the next few nights I will be sending a link to a ballot for the vote.

Trey
vonderhey
Super Contributor

Post by vonderhey »

Hmmmmmmmm…………
May the best man win!