Baldwin Michigan Race (2024) CANCELLED

Pylon Racing General Interest --
kane
Super Contributor

Baldwin Michigan Race (2024) CANCELLED

Post by kane »

Guys,

I am looking to see who is willing to commit to attending this proposed contest. Last year we had to cancel this event due to lack of entries. Please let me know if you are planning on attending. We have raced here in the past, we are planning normal CAPs events: EF-1/426 on Saturday and 424/422 on Sunday.

Here is the link to the club: https://lcmfa.com/location/

Please respond to this thread by 3/10 to indicate if you are able and willing to attend this year.

DK
Last edited by kane on Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
KRProton
Super Contributor

Re: Baldwin Michigan Race (2024) July 27 & 28

Post by KRProton »

Hi Dan.

Thanks for getting this started. Count me in. It would be a crime for me to miss this one - I'm less than an hour away from Baldwin.

It may be a bit of a tough date as it's only a week separated from the Nat's, but I'm sure it's already been looked at every which way.

I added a pic of the location at Baldwin Municipal Airport for prospective pilot's reference.

Tim Lampe
Attachments
Baldwin, MI.jpg
Sparky
Super Contributor

Post by Sparky »

Not likely as ill be at Oshkosh.

Sparky
Attachments
IMG_8486.jpeg
kane
Super Contributor

Post by kane »

Unfortunately, due to lack of support this race will not happen in 2024. It is a shame, it is a beautiful site with one of the longest runways we fly at, in a beautiful part of the country. Maybe timing, maybe location, who knows. Sad to see this one disappear.

DK