Last Indiana Club 40 race of 2020

A forum for discussing Club 40 and other "sport" classes of racing.
Sparky
Super Contributor

Last Indiana Club 40 race of 2020

Post by Sparky »

This is a shot gun announcement for our last Club 40 race this Saturday October 10 2020. I am told the weather will be good for racing and we look forward to lots of racers and great head to head races.
What everyone wants to know is if David Poland can be toppled from the top of the Bronze class? He has had a strangle hold in this class and we have seen enough improvement by other contenders that the top step is in jeopardy for this Saturday’s race.
Clint Seyer has shown that when he races it becomes a race for second place. He has won all the races this year as well! We are hoping we can find a Silver racer that is up to the task.
Pylons are up already and you are welcome to get some practice on course in the “Valley of Speed!”
Please let me know if you plan to attend, also send this onto all who are interested in racing. If you have a sport plane come on out and we will help you with your "run what you brung”.
Lastly if you have a Club 40 legal race plane (LA Racer or Skyraider 2) and no longer interested in racing please let me know. We might be able to find a new home for your plane with some one who wants to try racing with us. I also have several suitable race engines that you could use in your Bronze entry racer.

See you all Saturday morning!

Sparky