EF-1 Plans?

A forum for electric pylon racing discussisons including Electric Formula 1.
mikegordon
Contributor

EF-1 Plans?

Post by mikegordon »

Are there any approved EF-1 plans for those of us who would rather scratch build our own?
jetmech2002
Super Contributor

Re: EF-1 Plans?

Post by jetmech2002 »

There are several. Contact Dan Kane, or Jerry Small for specifics.
mikegordon
Contributor

Post by mikegordon »

Finding Dan Kane's contact.information was easy enough but I can't say the same for Jerry Small. Could someone give me a little help? Thanks in advance.
EJSmith
Super Contributor

Post by EJSmith »

When Dan was producing the Miss Dara I drew the plans for the kit. The plans are drawn on Autocad. The electronic drawing shows a complete assembly drawing with instructions and all of the laser cut parts.

I could email them to you.

Ed S
Q500
Contributor

Post by Q500 »

Butch F.
NMPRA 13D
mikegordon
Contributor

Post by mikegordon »

Sad but true. When I first posted this request here I got a couple of answers. One even offered to send me an auto cad set of plans. I was so excited. But it seems now they were just joking as I have seen nothing since. Must be to busy to follow up with the offer. Oh well onward and upward. :cry: :cry:
EJSmith
Super Contributor

Post by EJSmith »

Sad but true. When I first posted this request here I got a couple of answers. One even offered to send me an auto cad set of plans. I was so excited. But it seems now they were just joking as I have seen nothing since. Must be to busy to follow up with the offer.
I sincerely hope you are not refering to my answer to your post. I replied to your request for plans. It would seem you did not have the good manners to reply to my offer.

Ed S
mikegordon
Contributor

Post by mikegordon »

Sorry for the miss but I did reply to you by PM with my e-mail address. Mikegordon10@gmail is my e-mail addresses. I'm guessing you never received my PM.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Looking forward to seeing something from you in my inbox. Thanks for you time and help.
EJSmith
Super Contributor

Post by EJSmith »

Your email address in this post is not complete.

Ed S
mikegordon
Contributor

Post by mikegordon »

Yep your right. I left off the ".com". The correct address is mikegordon10@gmail.com
Did you ever check your PM's on the NMPRA's web site? Thanks again and I never intended to be such PIA.l
mikegordon
Contributor

Post by mikegordon »

All's well that ends well. Plans received.
twitte
Super Contributor

Post by twitte »

What are you going to do for the fiberglass parts? Is there a source for these or will you mold them?

Trey Witte
RCjunkie
Super Contributor

Post by RCjunkie »

Email me at Matneymodels <@> gmail dot Com
2 wrongs don't make a right But 2 Wrights makes a Airplane
Kevin Matney http://www.Matneymodels.com
734 - 848 - 8195
"IN GOD WE TRUST " 44W
rchowe2

Post by rchowe2 »

This is a question for Ed and others who replied to this post. I am restoring a Dara flown by Tom Christopher in the 80s. Does anyone know who might have built those kits? I need some parts. I have another formula one plane from the 80s that I have converted to electric, (very heavy) and I do love to build. I would also be interested in a set of those ef1 Miss Dara plans if they are still available. The Wife won't like it but I just can't stop building. (I quit counting after #30) My name is Mike and my email is iamthegreenguy@yahoo.com Thanks.