NitroPlanes Miss Dara Customer Service What????@$^&&#^I*

A forum for electric pylon racing discussisons including Electric Formula 1.
Slow Ed
Contributor

NitroPlanes Miss Dara Customer Service What????@$^&&#^I*

Post by Slow Ed »

Here's what you get:

Ed,

I understand your disappointment and wish that there were more I could do for you. But unfortunately, taking the issue up with our tech department would be your only option at this point. Crashed or not, our policy dictates that we would not be able to accept a return on the item specifically because you are well out of your warranty period. As the consumer, it is your responsibility to check the condition of the received product in a timely manner. Most companies carry this same policy. Again, I apologize for all inconveniences this has brought up, but unfortunately it is out of my hands at this point.

James

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 2:28 PM, EdAlves68 <edalves68@aol.com> wrote:

Hi James,

This is very disappointing. Why would I waste anymore time contacting your tech department? Not only am I out the cost of your ARF (139.00), but I suffer the loss of speed control, receiver, motor and the battery, around $320.00 dollars worth of components. You need to know that I will be posting both you and Danny's correspondence on RC Universe, RC Group and NMPRA Website. I can assure you that all of the EF1 racing community will know about your poor customer service. There is no excuse for not standing by your product, especially in this case of gross negligence, poor sourcing and lack quality control.

Ed Alves

Billings Flying Mustangs Pylon Event Coordinator

NMPRA 23G

AMA CD

-----Original Message-----
To: EdAlves68 <edalves68@aol.com>

Sent: Mon, May 6, 2013 5:21 pm
Subject: Re: Faulty wing tube Miss Dara

Ed,

Unfortunately, I wouldnt be able to do much for you. Considering youd be well out of warranty at this point (if purchased in winter) and the fact that it has been crashed it is really out of my hands. You could call our tech department to help try to determine what went wrong. But we wouldnt be able to take the plane back for a replacement or an exchange any more. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

James

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 7:22 PM, EdAlves68 <edalves68@aol.com> wrote:

Hi James,

I don't have an order number. How can I find that? I'm willing to talk to anyone that can help. The airplane flew beautiful, unfortunately the wing failed, right one separated from the airplane less than a minute into it's first flight. I purchased last winter, I just assembled it this month and was getting it in race trim for a sanctioned event later this month in Calgary, CA. Thanks,

Ed

-----Original Message-----
To: EdAlves68 <edalves68@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, May 3, 2013 6:56 pm
Subject: Re: Faulty wing tube Miss Dara

Ed,

Can I please have your order number? Let me take a look and see what we're working with. Id have to suggest you give our technical department a call and discuss the issue with them. Because the unit is crashed, the warranty is automatically voided. Our tech department would have to be the ones to verify the defect and authorize the return.

James

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:46 PM, EdAlves68 <edalves68@aol.com> wrote:

Hi James,

I recently had one of your Miss Dara's come a part in the air due to a faulty wing tube. It lost a right wing not even a minute into its first flight. It was flying beautifully when its right wing came off. It was a total loss. I lost a motor, speed control and a battery as well. The crash started a lipo fire upon impact.

I would like replacement on the ARF. Your customer service agent said it was out of warranty but the plane was just assembled and never finished its first flight. Our flying season has just kicked off in Montana. This all due to a faulty wing tube/spar. I would appreciate your consideration. Up until now I have been very happy with NitroPlanes. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely,

Ed Alves AMA CD

NMPRA 23G

Pylon Event Coordinator, Billings Flying Mustangs