EF 1 Plans

A forum for electric pylon racing discussisons including Electric Formula 1.
Dsmgolf62

EF 1 Plans

Post by Dsmgolf62 »

Could someone help a new participant please?
I am a life long competition CL racer who has dabbled in RC and would like to get involved in EF1.
While I do have a selection of the available ARFs/ Kits in house I do enjoy building, and would like to get plans for some approved designs listed on the NMPRA www site.
1. Lil Quickie
2. Swea Pee
3. Nemsis
Also the "shoestring" that is listed, is that the same one that I will call the modified shoestring that the ARF kit is based on? Reason I ask is the "origional" shoestring years ago was a more oval/egg shapped fuselage and not what I will call the flat side fuselage version.
Any assitance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
kane
Super Contributor

Re: EF 1 Plans

Post by kane »

DSMGOLF62,

Both Archie Adamisin and Jim Katz have approved versions of the NEMESIS. You will need to decide which version you are looking for.

Jim Katz has the Sweet Pea
Archie Adamisin has the Lil Quickee.

With regards to the shoestring... the kit version from Super T RC is exactly the same airplane that the ARF from Horizon was based on. The Kit is no longer available from Super T RC and Plans are not available either as the design now belongs to Horizon.

Please let me know if I can help. Hopefully Archie and Jim respond to this post with their contact information.

Regards,

Dan Kane
Dsmgolf62

Re: EF 1 Plans

Post by Dsmgolf62 »

Dan,
Thanks for the info.
Dave