OpenTX / Taranis .bmp images for EF-1

A forum for electric pylon racing discussisons including Electric Formula 1.
gsjames
Super Contributor

OpenTX / Taranis .bmp images for EF-1

Post by gsjames »

Several racers are using OpenTX-based transmitters for EF-1. I have made up a small collection of .bmp images that you can use on your transmitter as desired. Feel free to copy and/or distribute as you feel fit to do so. For those of you who don't use OpenTX, these are probably of no use. If you need a specific airplane that is not here, let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.

Renamed files... these should work
EF1_Bitmaps.zip
(7.65 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
Last edited by gsjames on Sun May 14, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ronin4740
Super Contributor

Re: OpenTX / Taranis .bmp images for EF-1

Post by ronin4740 »

Thanks!
gsjames
Super Contributor

Post by gsjames »

Oh, and another thing. If anyone is using an OpenTX transmitter AND the FrSky S6R or S8R receiver with stability augmentation and telemetry, I would LOVE to have a copy of your .eepe file. I am working on one, but am not quite satisfied with it. Remove the .pdf extension and this should work, it's for OpenTX Companion 2.1.x
EF1_S6R.eepe.pdf
(77.03 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
gsjames
Super Contributor

Post by gsjames »

I made an error in the file names of the EF-1 bitmaps. The file name must be NOT more than 10 symbols with NO imbedded blank spaces. If it doesn't meet these naming requirements, the OpenTX transmitter won't recognize it even though it's a legitimate file. I'm pretty sure that some of them have file names that are too long or have spaces. Just change the name of the file to suit the requirements and it will be OK. Sorry about the confusion, it's the first time I have made any of these and I missed the naming requirement. I fixed the names and reloaded the .zip file in the first post.
ronin4740
Super Contributor

Post by ronin4740 »

I'm not currently using the Taranis for EF1. If I change and add the stabilization receiver to an EF1 airplane I'll share the eepe.

Chris
DonStegall
Super Contributor

Post by DonStegall »

I have downloaded the images that Gary James created and added them to my DropBox location for sharing model images.

It is at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sm5xb9wgyfzn ... OsrVa?dl=0

Anyone can view these, but if you want to upload or edit, I need to add you as an Editor/Contributor.

I created a folder for Gary for sharing his openTX work at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9rgzhxvr8qmz ... uLdIa?dl=0