Indy Pylon Racing school

A forum for electric pylon racing discussisons including Electric Formula 1.
Sparky
Super Contributor

Indy Pylon Racing school

Post by Sparky »

A big thanks to Tom Melshimer for putting on the racing school at Muncie this last weekend.
All classes of planes were represented and I hope Tom posts some pictures about our adventure at Muncie.
If I could figure out how to post pictures I would.
Sparky
ronin4740
Super Contributor

Re: Indy Pylon Racing school

Post by ronin4740 »

if you click the attachments tab below the preview/submit buttons you can browse your computer (or phone) for the photos and add them to a reply to this post. Or you could edit the original post and add them there :)

Hope this helps!
Sparky
Super Contributor

Post by Sparky »

TomM
TomM
Pictures
DonStegall
Super Contributor

Post by DonStegall »

Sparky wrote: ...
If I could figure out how to post pictures I would.
Sparky
Sparky,

Use the Attachments tab. You can attach up to 6 photos per message with the setting the forum currently has.

If you use the "Place inline" button, the photo link will be inserted where your cursor is in the body of the message.

It will look something like

Code: Select all

[attachment=0]MyFile.jpg[/attachment]
You can then move that attachment around in the body of the message. This can work better than adding a file comment when you have more to say.

Use the Preview button until you get the message to look the way you want.

File sizes are limited also. I tried an 8.4MB photo direct from the camera and it was too big. Joe can tell you the maximum file size.

If you are using Windows, you can resize a photo using Paint and the Resize button. Most cameras today take large photos that will not upload if on the maximum resolution setting. If you have Adobe PhotoShop, you can resize there, and you can set up a batch macro to resize a batch of files in a folder to the same folder with an extension or you can make a folder for the resized photos and have it place them there. You can search YouTube for https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... o+resizing and this video for Windows 10 is cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG4sd64YJiA