Aloha EF-1 design and build

A forum for electric pylon racing discussisons including Electric Formula 1.
fizzwater2
Super Contributor

Re: Aloha EF-1 design and build

Post by fizzwater2 »

Keep the pictures coming! Pretty please?
Out of all the places we could be, this is one of them.
Red
Super Contributor

Re: Aloha EF-1 design and build

Post by Red »

Hey Guys,

Sorry about reviving a thread from the dead....but it's for a good reason!

I'm happy to announce that Aloft Hobbies will be selling Aloha and Alley Cat kits very soon! They have the production ready cut files in hand, & we have a source for the fiberglass parts lined up. Aloft will be doing all the laser work plus CNC cutting the foam wing cores all in house. Wayne and his awesome staff are working very hard at not only being a fantastic store, but also a serious manufacturer. I love that they are embracing many designers kits. Good for them and more variety for us! They are perfectly set up with people and equipment to bring all this to life.

We would love to offer a pre-sheeted wing option to the kit. If anyone out there would be interested in producing wings for these kits, please send me a note.

My guess is about 30 days or so to bring these to market. There are nice full sized plans, and I am doing a build manual as well. My hope is some people who don't normally build might give it a shot. I don't have any pricing information at this time.

Please, if you are interested in a kit, drop Wayne an email Contact@AloftHobbies.com and let him know. Tell him Red sent you!