2017 EF-1 Points

A forum for electric pylon racing discussisons including Electric Formula 1.
kane
Super Contributor

2017 EF-1 Points

Post by kane »

I am working on the 2017 EF-1 season points. So far these (see attached) are the only contests that I have points for. I know there was some races in Texas and Possibly Mesa AZ. IF you attended these races please get the results sent to me, (kanedjr AT Hotmail DOT com)

Thanks

DK
Attachments
2017 EF1 points.JPG
2017 EF1 points.JPG (23.41 KiB) Viewed 2235 times
edh-13
Super Contributor

Re: 2017 EF-1 Points

Post by edh-13 »

Here's the season points summary from Mesa and a link to the mesa EF1 site.
Points.jpg
http://azmodelaviators.com/club-events/ef-1-racing/
kane
Super Contributor

Post by kane »

edh-13 wrote:Here's the season points summary from Mesa and a link to the mesa EF1 site.

Points.jpg

I am not sure what I am looking at for these results. Sorry.

I need to know, the number of entries and the place that each pilot who participated finished. (It looks like you only give detail for 1st-3rd, I need to know who finished 4th, 5th and so on for each contest).

Please reach out if you any questions.

DK
kane
Super Contributor

Post by kane »

Attached is all the events that I have for 2017. Please let me know of there are other results that need to be included in the season point totals for your district.

I only received 1 report from Texas. I know there have been other events.

I know events were held in Montana.

I think events were flown out west as well in the triangle series, maybe ??

Please track down the results and send them to me so that I can include them in the final standings for 2017.

Thanks,

DK
Attachments
NMPRA EF-1 Points 2017.JPG
NMPRA EF-1 Points 2017.JPG (31.06 KiB) Viewed 2033 times
ronin4740
Super Contributor

Post by ronin4740 »

I believe there was an event held in Oakdale which is not on the list. Joe Delateur should have the point totals Dan.
kane
Super Contributor

Post by kane »

All:

I have attached a list of events that I have reports for. I know there are more out there, please work on getting those turned in by the end of the year.

I have also attached a list of pilots that would be included had they joined the NMPRA this year, just for reference to see the number of pilots who flew EF-1 this year. Pilots listed without an NMPRA number are not current NMPRA members.

Thanks,

DK
Attachments
2017 would have been.pdf
(40.8 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
list of races 2017_1.JPG
list of races 2017_1.JPG (33.24 KiB) Viewed 1940 times
edh-13
Super Contributor

Post by edh-13 »

kane wrote:
edh-13 wrote:Here's the season points summary from Mesa and a link to the mesa EF1 site.

Points.jpg

I am not sure what I am looking at for these results. Sorry.

I need to know, the number of entries and the place that each pilot who participated finished. (It looks like you only give detail for 1st-3rd, I need to know who finished 4th, 5th and so on for each contest).

Please reach out if you any questions.

DK
Sorry the heat results are not available online only the daily point totals. The daily totals reflect 5 rounds of 4 plane heats and I believe we score per NMPRA rules - 20 points is a perfect day. I'll check with the CD but I think there is a scoring difference for 1 cut; we score 1 point instead of flying an extra lap (no cut lights). 2 cuts is zero. I'll also see if there are score sheets kept. The attachment I sent earlier is the points total for our 2016/2017 season. It has the race dates at the top and all the racers who have entered through the season. If there are no points recorded for that day they did not race or zeroed for that day. Since my previous post we've had 2 additional 2017 races and will have our last for the calander year this Sunday.
Thanks
Eric
Attachments
2017-2018-EF-1-Race-Results-2.jpg