Too Sweets

List racing related modeling items here for sale or trade. Items will be automatically pruned after 60 days.
rs-ssfan
Super Contributor

Too Sweets

Post by rs-ssfan »

I've got for sale a couple Two Sweets that I'm selling.

Both are two piece wings and set up as follows:
Servos
Fuel Shut off - JR 3517MG
Aileron - (2) JR 368BB, one on each aileron so you can slide the wing apart with out having to unhook the clevis.
Elevator - Set up for a JR 3421 but not coming with the plane
Rudder - Set up for JR 3421 but, again, not coming with the plane.
Jett CG Tank
Jett remote needle mount
Zippy 700mah LiFe battery
JR HD Switch

Both being sold with everything but elevator & rudder servo, engine/spinner and receiver. I do have at least one, I think I have 3, 2" spinner that I'd be willing to trade for a 1.75" spinner if someone wanted to.

#1 - Red/Black trim colors, all vinyl so can be removed and painted as you like.
Never been wrecked or repaired, has the normal wing tip scrapes on the bottom of the wing.
When I drilled the wing I got a little crazy and busted through the side of the fuse. I filled it in with epoxy (pictured) and it's been that way
since the beginning.
It has a lot of aileron trim, left I think. Seemed fast enough so I never took the time to trim the wing panel to get rid of it.
No other problems that I can think of.
Asking $750 plus shipping.

#2 - White/Purple/Grey. Painted with base coat/clear coat. I still have some of the purple paint if needed.
Was cartwheeled on take off and tore up a wing panel and "whipped" the fuse right behind the wing. Fuse was repaired and I got a used wing
for it.
Repair is good and solid and it flies as it should. Might be on the heavier side, but I've never weighed it.
The belly pan has some burn marks (pictured) on it from me not taping it on well and running the engine on a test stand.
Don't think it has the aileron trim issue like the other one but I've only flew it a few times and don't really remember.
No other problems that I can think of.
Asking $650 plus shipping.
Attachments
20190928_205428 (1).jpg
20210516_115127 (1).jpg
20200628_131304 (2).jpg
20200628_131326 (2).jpg
20210518_065618 (1).jpg
20210518_065624.jpg